once again i need to said this.....

Saturday, February 6, 2010

once again readers of my blog....

i need to clarify with this....since the fact i am a straight-forward person...

i will go straight to the point and i know this will be shock cos thats the reason why i am BEATING AROUND THE BUSH!!! (this is what the warning i will mention beforehand or after the articles) <--- read it loud and crystal clear pls~!

collectivism matters....

first...

when u are reading with my blog! x put ur personal feelings into the articles or watever crap i am writing why? I AM NOT WRITING STORYBOOK. and u ppl should know when u are reading text like history, u put it personal u cry out of sudden? crap la....its not the society norm....

so when u read i reckon u to read it with UNDERSTANDING!

second...

blog is meant for ppl to voice out their opinion so to be a strong person accept the FACT AND CRITICS AND change for the better good! not crying over the spilt milk...hell la

third....
to say my blog is judgmental well its up to u what u think from my blog i x mind...but never mind i know myself and so as my family and my frens that knw that i am not that kind of person....so as i said before judgmental in the eye of the person to choose which he wanted to focus...and over few (say few cos i wrote a lot !!!) articles...judgmental ppl will not put the cons and pros about the certain issue...

so TAKE NOTE!

fourth.........
this is my culture so as my brothers and some of my frens....the way how we wrote! if u x accept it...means there's a different in culture...

then issit true?

of course not we are malaysians....so look or survey around before u come to conclusion! and what is our culture? we are fall in between collectivism and individualistic

why?

collectivism because we tolerate and understand

individualistic because..........hell u got see us ppl do something bad and we keep our mouth shut? of course not we voice out and implement on it...fight for our rightful means!

so once again this is the advice i have given to ppl when u r reading about my blog

NOT TO MENTION I HAVE TOLD U ALL THAT MY VERY FIRST BLOG ABOUT THE APPLE!!!!!

now this is the ignorance is worse than hypocrite i meant!!!

till then....

" are we meant to be prisoner of society?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment