my 1st day cny...at kampar....

Sunday, February 14, 2010

back at miri, the midnight before the cny there's a non stop fireworks and i meant by non stop its lasted for hours hahahah and it will get louder till u x even talk to one another...i remember once i sms my bro instead of talking to him haahhah....such a beautiful night!!! its like we're being attack lik tat but who cares i like it!!!! it really felt lik cny....imagine la lasted from 10.30 pm till 1am

then of course i will enjoy my mom's special cny dish; sea cucumber soup her special recipe....woot!!!

but this year le....

i am at kampar and ya there's firework...but its like "boom!!!" then thats all end of the fireworks.. hahahha lasted for only 15min....pls have some life!!!

haiz....come on la...i knw kampar also got rich ppl...burn some precious money in the air for some luck lo...( well i enjoy watchin la...only...)

nvm....next year i will try my best to go back for cny!!! (of course i would industrial training le next year lol...)

so i woke up in the morning...have some cookies and then...

loving my assignment....

research

research

read

understanding....

then pop

sleep jor....

then wake up cont

study
study....

then had enough!!! x get into my mind (i guess its the cny spirit still linger in my mind..)

i was telling myself...i should get myself some nice dinner....who knws can like help to overcome this mood...

so i went to....


woot!!! vegas!!! one of my favourite....

then i order the....
pepsi!!!! hahhaha for old time sake...cos i use to lik drinking tat...and i jus realise it got a new look oledi...man i am so left out...

then for the food....i ordered....
they called it obama burger....its a burger with two type of meat inside the burger ; chicken and beef..and then with veges and salad....nice!!! woot....

wah fool....lol...

then i said to myself determined i can do liaw....(yet u can notice that i am still blogging) so u knw lo.....still not fulfill yet...

so i go get what usually the 酒 鬼 ....so pandai pandai la lol...

till then...jus hope the environment here will get better la...

till then...i wanna spend every min with my assignment now!

2 comments:

Dan-yel said...

Guess what I had for CNY? 3 packs of mee goreng indon with 2 fried eggs... Killer huh? LIterally! Jeez... they've changed the look of Pepsi already? I didn't know that!

Derek's said...

woah..bro...tats lik..so cham le...

yalo i didn't knw tat also le...

Post a Comment