One of my liveless experience in Kampar.....

Monday, April 20, 2009

ok....now since its our study week so I wont be going to Utar until the next week which is the EXAM WEEK!!!!!! [ sei lo tim hou~ le....lol...] however i still prefer going to utar because it is much better staying at home moulding together wit my books.......So the following will show to you how liveless experience in kampar is....[say soli to kamparian frens ah... hope it wont offended u all]

so as i woke up in the morning.... i prepared myself some breakfast....[tat is of course after i did all my morning things; lik brushed my teeth, bath and _ _ _ _ _ _]
the breakfast i prepared will try to make it fast and simple to eat because i dunwan to waste a lot of time on it.... prefer to spend more time on studyin....




a view of my breakfast......x comment bout the preparation of the food pls... I jus wanted to eat as soon as i can lol....





my cup of tea......

then as i was having my breakfast... I looked out and the sky turned;



guess wat it happen in jus a few minutes......seriously..... then i jus realised i was hanging my laundry outside my house so i rushed out and took it all in but before i took it all in I was playing "Kite" hhaah tat is my clothe lol.....




since my breakfast was also my lunch so i jus waited for my dinner hahhahha
[this is called skill~.... u wake up late and then combine ur lunch and breakfast meal!!! wow!! save $ and time ahhahahha]

so since it is my turn to prepare dinner, i've decided to cook green curry chicken, stimmed the Siew Mai [ AI LING'S GIFT!!!!! LOL....].

that is me...while slicing the carrots..... pro le....[ x get it wrong ah i was just tasting the quality of the carrots lol....]



yes i know i shouldnt do tat while cookin...mana tahu le kena curi tangkap gambar of me eating the carrot lol....thats habit ba.... hard to change lol.....but then by right at least i x put it back to the dish if so.....hehehehehe
ok since the green curry chicken have to leave it boiling for mayb 40 min like tat to ensure the taste goes into the meat [ wahseh!!! pro chef talking here lol....]

while waiting..... i took some pictures.....





front view of my apartment i'm currently staying...





caught red handed....these "LINE STEALER" lol..... joking..... x la huixin was waiting for the dinner so she borrowed my laptop to watch american next top model [boring~~~]

ok dinner is ready.... lol..

i present u the dishes....

owh wait...i forgot to mention we ate it without the rice... instead we ate it wit tosai tosei dosai er..... watever...potato potato lol.....





this is the curry tat i cooked.... er... looks x nice to me la lol.....





lol......hahhaha while eating enjoy the view outside..... lol...

check it out....



fyi this pict is copyrighted to AH KU.....

all of this events happened is due to my nothing-to-do-except-study situation.... but look at the bright side.... not only i manage to learn the psychology from my course i'm currently taking.... i did experience the beauty of nature around me.... not only tat i also believe tat cooking is an art... and why is it and art? imagine when i was cookin the green curry chicken and its my first time, i was literally painting it, as in wat to put in those ingredients and when to put it in.... so as other art practices for instance, debate, counseling, acting and a lot more... thats an art... from the way u walk to the way u talk also an art... art is everythin.. is not merely a picture with paintings.. its around us now... therefore for those who are down and depress, just paint ur world with a positive colors and u'll get urself happiness....

ok that's all ppl..... I shall resume my study now......


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pro ma

Derek's said...

apa then...

Post a Comment