My personal opinion about anxiety nowadays....

Friday, April 24, 2009



As i was having my dinner [ kimchi mee... so hot.... x stand it], i "daydreaming" over the social issues today in malaysia. As i am daydreaming, i recall back my incident at puduraya when i was going to book the bus ticket to kampar here. Well there were a lot of ppl there, aha...typical.....but on the way to the counter, there's several guys desperately saying this " lai...lai.... eat here..... cheap one cheap one....." which i doubt tat lol..... then there is another one jumped to me and said this, " hey mr buy this ticket from me la come buy la... its worth it.." and he goes on and on but i kinda ignore it....

Judgin by their desperate action on me, i assume tat there must be one thing for sure they were trying to get from me.........MONEY!!!... well tat is not wrong, we all work or earn for money but seen this desperate action reminds me of the anxious thoughts running thru each individual's mind....." i need money to survive money is everythin, can't survive nowadays if there is no money...money is everythin!!!!" jus as wat i read from an article posted in the www.thestar.com.my entitled Malay dilemma electrifying. [which i x really agrees with tat taxi driver cos other races also facing similiar cases].

i asked myself, is this all got to do with this anxiety disorder which i've come across in my studies? which defines anxiety disorder as psychological disorder that feature motor tension, hyperactivity and apprehensive expectations and thoughts. hahahha so bombastic ah? ok in laymen terms... it means an individual whom mind kept worrying that leads to his daily functionin to a chaos... lol.... x bad oh...

however base on my opinion.....because the city lifestyle brought up this anxiety which although seems not a serious cases and jus a pill will work... but do u know that it actually leads to even serious cases lik it may leads to self-harming, suicide, killing, and more.... this is not something new as u can see it from the newspaper lol... everyday u can see ppl killing or fighting or stealin or raping.... haiyo... x help it ah? well i myself thinks nothing can help to resolve it lol...

I believe this anxiety will never stop....because it seems contagious... it only depends on us to reduce it instead of stoppin it but u can stop it actually, how? one simple way....massacre lol...of course not la lol... wiseman wont do such a thing one... jus lik if u are trying to stop any nations from engaging in a war... even established UN which main purpose is to avoid war but still war is happening now....so consider this lol.....

"Anyone has a why to live can bear almost any how. "

till then......


0 comments:

Post a Comment