Blogging?

Sunday, April 12, 2009

well.... obviously this is my first blog...hmmm... how should i start then? as for now i dont think i got anything to say so i might introduce a little bout my blogs...
my blog most likely will talk bout what i see or heard then interpret it according to personal's perspective...hopefully it will not be that sensitive...[ this is because i beliv in giving and receiving respects] what i've learned today or what i've done that gives the outcome.... but for sure will not touch on the sensitive issue cos i am the type of person who do not likes to get into trouble.... [unless i'm crazy enough...] also.... if i'm out of words... most probably will talk bout anything, for instance; ....
















A quote," an apple a day keeps a doctor away"

judging from this famous quote it seems merely metaphor, but did u know that this apple is actually our natural "panadol" or "aspirin"
i myself experience it before just by taking this fruit when i was having headache it actually takes my pain away... MIRACLE!!!! lol...

however the apple figure has been use up to something we all very familiar of when i mention this, Ipod?

hopefully this blogging wont makes me sounds silly lol..or lamo hahhaha....

fyi...this blogging was started off after the peer pressure from the ppl around me....especially bro... ahahhaahhah now i called this the cause and effect of peer pressure..
[not bad for noober like me....]

till then....

6 comments:

Dan-yel said...

Haha... I love your intro to the apple. So funny because you didn't see it coming.

Anonymous said...

the pro ma, found ur blog... guest urself who am i????
hahaa

Phoebe said...

cool, another blog for me to read!

Huixin said...

Yesss ye have fallen into peer pressure thanks to us. Thank me now please.

Anonymous said...

hahaha. harlo

Charlene Foong said...

omg really? derek has a blog? 0.0

Post a Comment