why am i not a blogger?

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

wahaahhahhaha why am i not a blogger why? why? why?

first of all.....i think its very obvious that i didnt blog for like ages d...since the last blog till now...hmmmmm....lets consider almost a year d? issit? help me see can? my maths nt so so only lol.....

then le....i suka suka like in hokkien said "bo su chuo" (means when there's nothing to do") baru i go blog something lo lol....wahahhahhaha

or......when i wanna go express my emotion here....(usually gila sot sot one...)

or......i only blog when i express my opinion la.....over sth la.....for example, if i say le life is meant to be determine by urself not because it happens it happens...no almost everything can be control by u? enough said...not enough...nvm just wait for my next blog lo lol...

or when i got something cool to blog bout.....but this lately hmmm....nth much lo

soo......sorry blogger(the website) that i am not a blogger (saying me self) wahhahaha....unless ah....kena deposit around few $$ k to me baru u can see me blog like i never blog before lo lol.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment