Something SHIT happened!!!

Friday, April 16, 2010

What the fuck jus happened?

Make it real short cos i am damn piss off by who?

SOME OF THE UTAR SECURITY GUARD!

why am i so fuck up with them?

allow me to tell u the situation...

it happened at time 9.27am, this morning,

i was cycling to uni ma...and kinda in rush cos i wanna be there very early to prepare the CMT2 presentation (that is of course i am wearing formal..)

so since the class at block B, i assumed that it is morning time, so i think of course there's still space available there for the bicycle la...


and guess what...I was right...there's plenty of it...

THEN!

Suddenly a security guard (wanna knw who? he's tall, he's indian and kinda have a army-look hair, around in his 30s like that) stopped me from parking in....and said there's no parking space oledi for my bicycle!

to make it detail....

the dialogue:

Security guard : STOP! NO PARKING (rudely!)
ME : No parking? saya nampak sana ada parking le...(talk nicely ah) lebih kurang dua bicycle can go in le...
security guard : TAK TAK TAK ADA PARKING LAGI
ME : EH JANGAN TIPU SAYA LA....INGAT SAYA BODOH KA? BELAKANG SANA MEMANG ADA PARKING LA...
security guard : SAYA CAKAP TIADA PARKING TIADA PARKING! PERGI DARI SINI!
ME : WOAH! JANGAN KAMU NI INGAT SAYA NI HANYA STUDENT TIDAK DAPAT COMPLAIN AH...
security guard : (in "lansi" way) BAH!! PERGI COMPLAIN LA PERGI LA...

and u wonder how the space actually is he arguing with me?

check this one out...


this is what he meant by NO PARKING SPACE FOR A BICYCLE LIKE MINE!

ok nvm...i dunwan to waste my time...cos i got presentation later le...so i went to the parking field opp block D

then kinda lik ran to the block B there...

then i looked at my watch (cos i actually set 10minutes earlier than astro time la)

so i felt like i need to take some picture who knws i might need it in my filing in complain regarding some of the utar security guard being rude!

why i wanna do it? cos it happened to me n my friends for like MORE THAN FIVE TIMES! can forgive or not? no same mistake made by the same few security guard...

so as i was taking the picture...

then as i was taking the third picture....

The SAME SECURITY GUARD who chased me away....suddenly in amok condition...PUSHED me! (i think he became pak chio jor cos i really into the complaining...)

and to see the situation worse....(look at the pict...)


ok...i was standing at the red "X" there...then he like charge and pushed me towards the longkang aka the drain there (circled)...so what happen if i didnt manage to block his forceful charge and push? fall down injured! how to present le? lost 10marks lo....

then not to mention....i used my left hand to block this asshole which my left hand cramp and blocking him...u know la...the pain is even worse!

then i have to say this to him; "you touch me again, you will never see your hand again" loudly! before he attempt to make another move....

haiz....such a security guard worth to keep the security of our campus?

of course not!

so what did i do?

i talked this matter to one of my lecturers regarding what should i dealt with it...even to the extend of HOD hahhaha....

he deserve it....

so taken in the suggestion and advice...i think i should stand up for my frens and myself....so i gonna write a "nice" comment on some of the RUDE UTAR security guard....

if possible give me their names!

i will not scare to attached their name in it....

I ain't kidding here k.....really fuck up by him....

so kindly let me knw the name of that security guard i am talking about k? he usually on duty at block B there...

0 comments:

Post a Comment