The self-disclosure......

Sunday, January 31, 2010

FIRST!

i would like to share to u all the reader, is the reason why i am WORKING NOW AT GO GOSSIP CAFE....(to clarify at some point for there's some "abnormal beh." happening around me now....)

but i would lik to say thanks to all those who support me working while studying (u know who u r! lol...)

especially my parents...

now in this unfiltered air of rumors, i can hear that:

1.I am working now because I am poor now!
2.I am working now because I am a big spender!! spent all the money i had...
3.I am working because I have no hope in my studies...
4. I am working because my family x support me at all...
5. I am working because I am lonely, no one wanna ask me out to do here and there....or hang out...I am a poor-hopeless-kind-of-son whom ask pity from PEOPLE AROUND ME TO AVOID MIXING WITH ME!!!

now this is what i called it SO-CALLED-ASSUMPTIONS of me or in other words--->BULLSHIT PLEASE!!!

had u all not know my background at the very beginning?

so nvm, i am going to make it clear and stop this WRONG-ASSUMPTION-CONFORMITY! which comes from the typical situation that usually collectivists do....

ok so here is my point to let u all know why i am working....

1. I am working now because not because i am poor...but guys out there, have u ever try to do something what grown ups should be familiar of? INDEPENDENT? ...so independent is what i am trying to do now...u x always count on ur parents 24/7 come on, our parents need their own time off ok instead we gives them shelter is what we should do, not them....thats the purpose of the key when u get 21YEARS OLD!!!

2. As someone told me that i am a FUCKING BIG SPENDER! have u not look at the amount of money that i spent for a month? the budget? of me for a month....if u x read it, u x say it...thats what we all said before...so keep this in mind, seeing is believing... not listening is believing ok?

3.Some ppl behave in the way as if i am a hopeless person in studies like i am some kind of hooligans in school who failed his subject for the whole 3 SEMESTER! one question...have u not realise that i am still studying? have u not realise the frequent of me asking question in class ( of course u need the previous knowledge to capable of asking the question..) and for the CGPA---->FIND OUT YOURSELF AND U WILL BLOW UR EYEBALLS AND EARS OFF UR HEAD!!!

4.my parents is the one who gives me the UNDIVIDED LOVE to us( me and my brothers) yet they x expect us but make sure we are in good health and condition....not to mention they are my GREATEST TEACHER of all....so do i need to say more?

5.now this is something i wanna tell u all....my personality is the extrovert type and straight forward and i am keen in helping anyone comes in the way... some ppl call me party animal or party dog... so do u think i am a loner? maybe perhaps its a SOCIETY NORM STEREOTYPING that those coursemate who works means he or she is a loner....You got it all wrong! the reason i work is that i x sit on a chair for an hour...so what do u think i am? somemore i am waitering...not sitting down...not to mention its an exercise for me...due to uncertain ajak sana sini sports activity....(man...not like old times). another one is, i x need u guys pity! i am fulfiled with all the loves from my family and my frens...why do i need this kind of pity? i am well being, i am adventurous person!!!

and speaking of me being adventurous person, do u know that i am a type of person who dares and willing to try something new? for what reason?

experience!

why would u stuck urself in one life lane while u got legs to move whereabout?

and thats the reason why company's recruitment seeking for years of experience of future employee although x really all specified the type of experience.... they jus said experience...

so now as u see who is the one who rugi? me or the one RUMOR SPREADER?

and yes its a CULTURE SHOCK to me also....

this is so materialistic!!! back to my hometown....to be frank...my frens who saw me or knew i am working respect or please to me for i am earning money for myself and why here is so much different? see it differently? so thats why i called it CULTURE SHOCK to me....

so once again the RUMOR SPREADER!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

i am doing anything i like...so why u care so much?

I AM DEREK! I AM NOT YOU! <---message to all those who being conform by the RUMOR SPREADER!!! so jus pass on the message by copy and paste la....

till then ppl.....

"never judge the book by the cover, great books seldom comes with good cover but great content!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment