another lazy day in kampar...

Sunday, May 10, 2009

exams over....most of my friends gone back to their hometown...i assume they are celebrating mother's day now...[how nice....] nothing i can do at this moment now... ya nothing... so what was i doing all this day?... here is the list...[that is as for today la...]

1.woke up...at 11am
2.do the laundry...
3.eat my lunch
4.sit in front of my laptop
*watch movies
* play games....[dota la...]
* blogging...[u can see what am i doing now...]
*chatting....
5. daydreaming... look at outside the sky....[here is a view of what am i looking at..]
6. then pop! knows wat to cook for dinner....
7. back to my laptop for activities...
8. sleep......[included all the activities before sleep hahhaha...]

this is how i spend my daily life during holidays at kampar.......... hope to go hometown as soon as possible.... asap!!! hahhah

nvm....at least today is a special thing..... it mother's day....[x worry i've wished my mom oledi... hahahhahah]


this is a moment i shall never forgot when it is cos its my mom's day...[and of course! her birthday also the special day lo...]

HAPPY MOTHER'S MOM!
I LOVE YA!!

hahaha till then folks....u'll get another kampar's life story here ahahaha


"what sane*BULLSHIT* person like me could live in Kampar and not be crazy?"





4 comments:

Dan-yel said...

Yay... Mom rocks!

Derek's said...

of course!!!

Huixin said...

I'm going back on Wednesday. HAHA! Just had to say that, sorry.

Derek's said...

well...lets set a rules...those who go back earlier chia ok? settle lol....

Post a Comment